5 Drawers Fabric Dresser Storage
Tower Shelves with MDF Top, Organizer Unit for Bedroom, Closet, Entryway, Hallway, Nursery Room, Office Organization
- [Superior Material and Sturdy Construction]: Shelves are made of laminated P2 MDF, which is eco-friendly and durable enough to ensure years of use. The frames at the four corners make the whole stand less likely to get wobbled or damaged.
- [DISPLAY & DE-CLUTTER]: Wood top provides hard surface for displaying lamps, alarm clocks, books, eyeglasses, charging station, and more — Drawers great for storing clothes, blankets, linens, baby clothes, lingerie, purses, scarves, socks, accessories, gadgets, toiletries, cosmetics, hair/beauty products, paperwork, toys, knitting supplies, and household clutter
- [FOR HOME, OFFICE, DORM ]: Suitable for bedroom, living room dresser, guest room, closet, nursery, hallway, college dorm, small apartment solutions, etc — Can be used as dressers for bedroom, storage cube dresser, 5 drawer dresser, small closet dresser, storage chest, living room dresser, sofa end tables, office supply storage, kids nightstand, or baby nursery table — Complements most décor whether traditional, rustic, or modern
- [REMOVABLE & FOLDABLE DRAWERS]: Soft fabric drawers with reinforced base — Easy pull handle for quiet opening and closing — Removable Drawers fold flat for easy storage when not in use — Entire unit is portable, lightweight and easy to relocate to different spaces
- [SMART & STYLISH DESIGN ]: Made with strong steel frame and durable MDF wood top with smooth finish — Drawers made of breathable, non-woven fabric — Wipe clean — Minimal assembly required — Hardware and instructions INCLUDED
- [Easy to Move and Fix]: With 4 flexible caster wheels, it is easy for you to roll the stand to any desired direction. You can move our kitchen baker’s rack smoothly from one room to another.
Dimensions & Weight:
Please refer to the image.
|Product Name||Storage Rack|
Additional Information: 5 Drawers Fabric Dresser Storage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.
There are no reviews yet.