5-Piece Mid-Century Style Dining Table Set
- Minimalist Mid-Century Style: With a simple and artistic shape, this dining table set retains the original appearance of the materials, and it does not make many changes to the material. In that case, this dining table set represents mid-century style distinctly, it gives people a cold, traditional impression. And this point is the charm of mid-century style exactly.
- Selected Materials: The materials of this minimalist mid-century style dining table set including rubber wood, MDF boards, LVL, sponge and leather. The legs of the table is made of rubber wood, and the tabletop of it is made of MDF board with birch veneer. And these legs of the four chairs are made of rubber wood, while each chair has LVL backrest and sponge faux leather seat cushion. These materials ensure the stability and durability of this dining table set in daily life.
- Notable Details: The shape of the table is a trapezoid, that provides stability while also freeing up space under the tabletop. This design is more comfortable to use and leaves plenty of room for chairs when not in use. There is foot pad at the bottom of each legs of table and four chairs to protect the floor in house. The surfaces of this dining table set have natural and elegant wood grain.
- Two Color Options: This minimalist mid-century style dining table set is marketed in two colors, brown and wenge. These two colors are the color with higher frequency in industrial style furniture. And these two colors are not only suitable for industrial style, but also look good for concise style too. That extends the adaptability of this dining table set.
- Simple Assembly: This dining table set will be shipped to users in two parcels, and the instruction manuals and hardware packs will be shipped with the product. There are two instruction manuals for the table and chairs respectively. Users can install the products following the clear and logical illustrations in these two instruction manuals.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
|Table：50″L x 30″W x 30″H, 42.7 LBS
Chair：18.5″L x 18.9″W x 30.5″H, 9LBS/piece
|Package Dimensions & Weight
|Package 1：54″L x 33″W x 6″H, 55.12 LBS
Package 2：36″L x 22″W x 12″H, 44.09 LBS
|18.5″L x 15.8″W
Chair: 267 LBS/piece
|Dining Room Set of 5
|Tabletop: MDF + birch veneer
Legs and frame: rubber wood
Chair seat: foam + PVC leather
Front chair legs and frame: rubber wood
Chair back: LVL veneer
|Tabletop: 18 mm
Seat: 15 mm frame + 20 mm cushion
|Additional Tools Required
|All tools included
|Care & Maintance
|1. Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes.
2. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish.
3. Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
Additional Information: 5-Piece Mid-Century Style Dining Table Set
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.