Bathroom Cabinet with Two Doors and One Drawer
- Solid Wood Structure: As the functional furniture in bathroom, the following materials are used for this elegant bathroom vanity base: solid wood for the frame and MDF boards for doors and plates. Solid wood as a frame makes it strong and corrosion-resistant. MDF boards are wearable and durable as well.
- Semilune Ceramic Sink: The elegant white ceramic sink with rounded basin is equipped with an integrated overflow and three-hole faucet mount. Half-moon-shaped design ceramic sink extends boundary almost to the edge to make a large sink. Ceramic material has the advantage of being smooth and easy to clean that you can keep it smooth and shining effortlessly. 4″ centerset faucet will fit this product (not included).
- Shutter Door Design: To increase the artistry and aesthetics of the home environment, this bathroom vanity has two shutter doors and one large drawers. The reasonable distribution of the whole furniture offer variety functions to meet the different requirements in daily life.
- Storage Space: Considering the humid environment in bathroom, this bathroom vanity has several different storage spaces. Double-door cabinet and one drawer is below. You can put soaps, towels, shampoos and other essentials in it so to keep your bathroom stuff away from dust. (The top drawer, cannot be opened, is for decoration use.)
- Package & Easy Assembly: This product is divided into two packs: one pack contains cabinet and the other for the sink. All the package is carefully packed, and coming alonf with manual instruction and hardware pack. All parts are clearly illstrated and marked, it would not take so long time to assemble.
|Material||Solid Wood + MDF Board + Ceramic|
|Finish||White Painted Finish|
|Faucet Mount||4″ Centerset|
|Features||Water, Moisture, Mildew Resistant|
|Leg Design||Tapered Feet|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
Additional Information: Bathroom Cabinet with Two Doors and One Drawer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.