- Mid-Century Modern design with distinct eye-catching geometric detail
- Shatter-resistant sleek build will add a polished look to your space
- Beveled, tempered glass features a mesmerizing reflective black highlight
- Features two-tier shelving for storage or displaying decor
- Crafted hardwood base support beams are sturdy and wear-resistant with a powder-coated finish for enhanced longevity
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 43.11″ x 16.69″ x 16.93″, Weight: 40 lbs. Simple User-Friendly assembly required
Showcase your favorite decor or store away magazines or other home essentials in style with its wide set dual shelving design, suspended by chrome cylinders for an enchanting floatin appearance. The reflective highlight effect created by the black glass makes spaces appear more open and spacious, while also making a striking contrast against the wooden base support beams, formulated to be wear-resistant with a powder coated finish.
Manufactured for optimum durability, add this contemporary cocktail/coffee table to your home to enhance your space and fetch compliments from guests for years to come.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of American?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT included: Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico).
2. How Long Can I get the furniture?
Normally, It needs 1-2 weeks. If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will send you the tracking number, and you also check in our Order Track page) :
FedEx: 800-463-3339 , UPS: 800-742-5877
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the U.S. West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
5. How long is the warranty period?
6. Why there is no tax?
Our company is registered out of U.S., so there is no need to pay tax.
7. About California Proposition 65?
Yes, the furniture ship to CA, which will have the warning.
8. What’s the after-sales service?
Compensation for all losses caused by the product quality or logistics problems, we will send the accessory for FREE.
9. Where is the furniture made?
Most are from Vietnam, China.
10. Why are so few reviews, Are you trusted?
We’re a small company, and don’t have many customers like other big sites, especially we only allow purchased customers to leave a review, so there are not many reviews.