Console Table With Drawers For Entryway
- RUSTIC CHIC SOFA TABLE: Classic accent table fits perfectly in any living room. What a stylish piece of console table set to elevate your living room or foyer entryway space!
- SOLID WELL-CRAFTED TABLE: Solid wood frame and legs, weight limit of top:100lbs, durable and sturdy use for years.
- LARGE STORAGE SPACE: The console table features with 2 big functional drawers and a fixed lower shelf and long enough tabletop which provide enough storage space.
- NATURAL WEATHERWORN LOOK: Rectangular console table with clean lines, elegantly tapered table legs, round deco knobs with Bronze exude a high-end, elegant feel.
- ASSEMBLY in MINUTES: Only simply attach the legs and bottom shelf, hardware and tools included. Any damage has compensation during transit.
Dimensions & Weight:
58″L x 11″W x 34″H
Please refer to the image.
61″L x 14″W x 13″H
Top shelf :45KG
Bottom shelf :18KG
Solid wood frame and legs
Top shelf and bottom shelf:15mm
Country of Origin
Six months warranty
Additional Information: Console Table With Drawers For Entryway
1 review for Console Table With Drawers For Entryway
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.