Contemporary 3 Pieces Queen Bedroom Set
Upholstered in Velvet, it is all about the instant vintage feel it gives once installed into your bedroom. It has an antique vibe about it but with a modern twist. The detailed headboard is embraced with modern, colors so it is ready to make your home and interior feel contemporary. What stands out is the wingback headboard that showcases channel tufting and nailhead trim for a subtle shimmer.
- [MODERN DESIGN] The tufted sets bring a glam deco presence to your bedroom with channel tufting and tapered legs.Glamorous and streamlined, great for a chic bedroom.
- [SOFT TOUCHING] The bedroom accent features a foam padded plywood frame, upholstered in velvet-look fabric.
- [STURDY & CRAFTSMANSHIP ] They are made of solid pine and MDF, filled with foam, and wrapped in velvet, tapered wood legs provide a touch of Sophistication.
- [NO BOX SPRING NEEEDED] Don’t worry about buying or keeping a box spring because you don’t need one. Complete bed with headboard and 8 wooden slats, mattress can be put on the slats directly. Please note this product do not include a mattress
- [ASSEMBLY] All the instructions and hardware required for the assembly of this beautiful bed are included.
|Product Name||Wingback Velvet Bed, Queen|
|Overall Dimension||85.8″L x 67.7″W x 45.8″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||66″L x26″W x 6″H|
|Overall Weight||70.5 LBS|
|Package Weight||77.2 LBS|
|Frame Material||Pine Wood + MDF|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Is it compatible with adjustable beds||compatible, as long as the buyer does not install bed slats|
|Recommended mattress thickness||8~12″|
|Clearance from Floor to Underside of Bed||6″|
|Numbers of Slats Included||8|
|Center Support Legs||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Contemporary 3 Pieces Queen Bedroom Set
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.