Fabric Folding Chaise Lounge
Multi-functional Lazy Sofa is becoming a popular trend for people to enjoy themselves after their tiring work every day. The MOST impressive highlight of this lazy sofa is the easy transformation from a Normal Floor Sofa to a Comfortable Sleepy Bed. Different levels can be adjusted to meet your favorite posture needs and each level will serve you a specific feeling when seating in.
- Multi-Purpose: It can be adjusted to be floor sofa, chaise lounge or sleepy bed for watching TV, working on a laptop or taking a nap.
- Navy Soft Fabric Material: Comfortable and easy-to-clean
- Modern Design: Perfect for living room, bedroom, dorm room, balcony, game room, and outdoor space, etc.
- 5 levels for adjustment both on the Head Place and Waist to meet your comfort needs
- Lay down dimensions: L76.78″ x W39.37″ x H4.3″ , Weight capacity: 220lbs
- Color: Beige
- Fabric material: SLUB-Polyester
- Inner material: Sponge + Steel tube
- 5 levels for adjustment both on the Head Place and Waist
- Lay down dimensions: L76.78″ x W39.37″ x H4.3″
- Country of Origin：China
- Product Warranty：One year
- Weight Capacity：300LBS
Additional Information: Fabric Folding Chaise Lounge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.