Farmhouse Counter Height Wood Dining Table
- Minimalism Dining Table: Although the dining table is designed to be farmhouse or rustic style, the minimalism design appearance (rectangular leg frames) with distressed wood texture will still bring a bold but eye-catching silhouette to your visitors.
- Built for Longevity: Featured with solid rubberwood table legs, this dining table is constructed to last for long time.Sturdy block underneath the tabletop provides added durability, which makes the table last for years using.
- Small Places Choice: Any stardard counter height chairs can be tucked under the tabletop to save space. Besides, the table can also be used for working which makes this dining table will be suitable for a small dining room or a studio.
- Easy Assembly&Maintenance: Simple assembly required, all hardware and instructions included in the box. Just need 15 minutes with 4 hands. With its refined coating, just a damp cloth will make the set clean.
- Dimensions and Warranty: Dining table: 47.2×31.5x36inch, top thickness: 0.7inch;12-month warranty. Warm notice: Product’s color may slightly differ from photo due to the light or your monitor’s display.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||Table Dimensions: 47.2×31.5×36(LXWXH)|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension and Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Weight||Table Net weight: 53 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||Table: 250lbs|
|Product Name||Rectangular Wood Dining Table|
|Material||Tabletop: MDF+acaia veneer|
Table legs: rubber wood
|Pieces Included||1 table|
Additional Tools Required
|All Tools Included|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
|1、Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|2、Items may slightly differ from photo in terms of color due to the lighting or your monitor’s display|
Additional Information: Farmhouse Counter Height Wood Dining Table
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.