Farmhouse Rustic Wood Kitchen Dining Table With X-Shape Legs
- Modern Farmhouse X Design: Come with 1 classical rectangular table, this dining table is built with creative cross legs,which provides a tasteful air of charm and extra support to your dining room. Freshing gray green color gives your space a refined aesthetic.
- Small Places Solution: With stardard height, chairs and benches can be stacked under table when not in use to save space. Featuring with creative green coating, this kitchen dining will bring a bold but fresh presence to any dining room.
- Premium Wood Construction: Built with high quality solid rubber wood legs with MDF tabletop, this dining table is designed to hold 300lbs maximum capacity and last for years. Sturdy block underneath the tabletop provides added durability and waterproof coating makes it easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- Multifunctional Table: To offer extra room for small room, the table can not only be as a dining table but also be a storage table or vanity table which is multifunctional for your home with its standard size.
- Dimensions and Warranty: Dining table:45.5×29.6×30.1inch(LXWXH); Warm notice: 1 box in total. 12-month warranty.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||Table:45.5×29.6×30.1inch(LXWXH)|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension and Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Weight||Table Net Weight:48.6bs|
|Weight Capacity||Table: 250lbs|
|Product Name||Wood dining table|
|Material||Top: MDF veneer+ Acacia|
Leg and Stretcher: rubberwood
|Pieces Included||1 table|
Additional Tools Required
|All Tools Included|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
Additional Information: Farmhouse Rustic Wood Kitchen Dining Table With X-Shape Legs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.