Hammock Chair Stand – Metal C-Stand
10 in stock
The special shape design provides a lot of space for your sitting posture and will provide you with maximum rotation space. It is the perfect style for terraces, decks, or yards. Both indoor and outdoor can be used, allowing you to choose a location according to your preferences.
- [Sturdy & Durable] Rust-resistant powder-coated steel ensures long-lasting support and allows you to enjoy this stand indoor or outdoor in most weather conditions.
- [Stable Bottom Design] The bottom is X-shaped,very stable,and safe,the bottom size is also carefully designed to not fall, and its maximum load capacity is 300 lbs.
- [Suitable For Many Chairs] Versatile offset design allows you to hang hammock chairs, egg chairs, and even your child’s tent with ease.
- [Easy Assembly] A simple 3-piece design allows you to build and enjoy this stand in just a few easy steps.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall product Size：||W44.1″xD31.1″xH84.6″ (112x79x215 cm)|
|Height of C frame：||77.6″ ( 197cm)|
|Height of the X-shaped base：||7.1″ ( 18cm)|
|Depth in the middle of C frame：||29.5″ ( 75cm)|
|Carton Size：||L 56.69″x W 24.65″x H 6.3″ (144x55x16 cm)|
|Overall Product Weight：||48.5 lbs. (22 kg)|
|Carton Weight：||52.9 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Product Type：||Hammock chair stand|
|Compatibility：||Compatible with any hanging chair|
|Storage Bag Included：||No|
|Suspension Kit Included：||No|
|Durability||Rust Resistant；Stain Resistant；Weather Resistant|
|Weight Capacity||300 Pounds|
|Supplier Intended Use||Residential Use|
|Country of Origin||China|
Additional Information: Hammock Chair Stand – Metal C-Stand
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.