Home Office Open Bookshelf with 5 Tier, Bookcase Industrial Style
- [Five-tier Shelf Storage] The open design of this bookcase combines the charm of both minimalist and vintage furniture styles. each designed with upright panels to stop things falling off and provides plenty of space to display and storage your books, decorations, plants, and other daily accessories.
- [Large Capacity] Constructed with MDF board and practical powder-coated steel frame, this bookshelf is sturdy and durable, whose each shelf can support up to 80lbs, bearing 400lbs in total, giving you a complete solution of storage and decoration. And the thick panel with smooth and water-proof surface makes it convenient for daily clean-up, hassle free.
- [Wide Application] This clean-lined open shelf can be used as bookshelf to storage your favorite reads and collectibles or set in the living room as a stylish rack to show off your framed family photos and potted plants.
- [Anti-falling Device] The product is equipped with an anti-dumping design, and can be screwed to the wall to prevent it from falling over. Plus adjustable pads can keep the desk stable on uneven ground.
- [Easy Assembly] All accessories and instructions are included in the package. The only thing you need to do is to follow the installation steps, and it is very easy to assemble. Finally, you’ll get a new and fantastic bookcase!
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Size||70.87″L x 11.81″W x 70.87″H|
|Package Size||75.59″L x 14.17″W x 8.86″H|
|Material||MDF Board & Steel Frame|
|Capacity||80lbs Per Shelf|
|Number of Shelf Tiers||5|
|Foot Pad||Adjustable (1-1.5cm)|
|Package Included||Bookcase & Screw Pack & Instruction|
Additional Information: Home Office Open Bookshelf with 5 Tier, Bookcase Industrial Style
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.