Large 5 Shelf Bookshelf Furniture with Metal Frame
- [Five-tier Shelf Design]: Constructed with MDF board and practical powder-coated steel frame to ensure sturdy and durable, its open design combines the charm of both minimalist and modernism furniture styles. Each shelf is designed with upright panel to prevent things falling off and provides plenty of space to display and storage your books, decorations, plants, and other daily accessories.
- [Multiple Uses]: This clean-lined open shelf can be used as a bookshelf to storage your favorite reads and collectibles or set in the living room as a stylish rack to show off your framed family photos and potted plants. And the thick panel with smooth and water-proof surface makes it convenient for daily clean-up, hassle free.
- [Capacity]: Crafted from metal and manufactured MDF board, it features with five open shelves that each shelf can support up to 60lbs, super bearing 300lbs in total, giving a complete solution of storage and decoration.
- [Anti-dumping Device]: The anti-dumping device, which can be screwed into the wall, is equipped to prevent the bookcase from falling over. What’s more, the adjustable pads can satisfy different height needs and keep the bookshelf stable even on uneven ground.
- [Easy to Assemble]: The accessories and instructions are included in the package. All you can do is to follow the installation procedures, and then you’ll get a new and stylish bookshelf!
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Size||47.24″L x 11.61″W x 68.9″H|
|Package Size||52.76″L x 14.96″W x 7.68″H|
|Material||MDF Board & Steel Frame|
|Capacity||60 Per Shelf|
|Number of Shelf Tiers||5|
|Foot Pad||Adjustable (0.39-0.59inch)|
|Package Included||Bookcase & Hardware Pack & Instruction|
Additional Information: Large 5 Shelf Bookshelf Furniture with Metal Frame
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.