Low Back Footrest Vintage Leatherier Height Bar Stools Dining Chairs Set Of 2
The bar stools are made of High-quality leather, filled with firm foam sponge, can easily be wiped with wet towel. Its ergonomic-designed backrest and footrest can provide more support for your body while sitting, making it relaxing and safe at the same time.
- [Sturdy Frame] The bar chairs have a sturdy metal frame and leather seats, each of which can carry 267 lbs. Besides, their V shape stitching are able to provide a stylish and firm shape.
- [Anti-scratch Protector] There are plastic protectors under the bar chair, which can effectively prevent scratches from rubbing the metal legs against the ground when moving the bar chair.
- [Retro Style] This vintage leather bar stools combined of antique color and modern design can match any decoration or style, are great for dining room, kitchen, living room, entertainment area, rest area, restaurant, office, exhibition, coffee house and so on.
- [Easy to Assemble] Some assembly is required for this Set of Barstools. This set includes an easy-to-follow instruction manual and all hardware kits and instruction are included. This comes as a Set of two. It would cost no more than 30 mins for you to assemble both of them.
- Overall dimensions: 18″ L x 21.6″ W x 39″ H. Seat dimensions: 16.5″W x 12.5″ D. Seat height: 30.5″H.
Dimensions & Weight:
18″ L x 21.6″ W x 39″ H
Please refer to the image.
33.9 “L x 22.5” W x 10.6″H
Leather and firm foam sponge seat
seat：1.3″（including wooden frame, foam and leather）
Country of Origin
Six months warranty
Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display
Additional Information: Low Back Footrest Vintage Leatherier Height Bar Stools Dining Chairs Set Of 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.