Mid-Century 6 Drawers Dresser
Conveniently store clothes for every season all in one place with this 6-Drawer Dresser. With a sturdy tapered leg foundation for a mid-century modern aesthetic, this dresser is constructed from reliable solid wood legs and veneer to ensure the safety of all your belongings. The 6 dresser drawers are constructed with clean-line features and enormous storage spaces to keep your clothes, accessories, and more. With a natural walnut finish, this dresser can suit your home’s furniture with any color scheme.
- Made of quality manufactured wood and equipped with smooth metal runners on each drawer, this clothing organizer brings order to your bedroom, while providing long-lasting durability.
- Golden-finished knobs add to the retro-chic design of this functional and fashionable dresser.
- Solid, tapered wood legs provide a touch of Sophistication. Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents
- Featuring a wide tabletop and 6 deep drawers, this dresser of drawers provide ample storage space to store all your T-shirt, socks, or trousers. Having one or two of these in the bedroom, your sleep space will be sure to look neat and tidy instantly.
- This bedroom dresser of drawers includes detailed instructions and all parts needed.
|Product Name||6 Drawers Dresser|
|Overall Dimension||54“L x 17”W x 32.3”H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||Box 1：31“L x 29”W x 9”H|
Box 2：60“L x 23”W x 6”H
|Overall Weight||147 LBS|
|Package Weight||Box 1：78.26LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Top Weight Capacity: 450LBS|
Drawer: 30 LBS
|Material||MDF + PB + Veneer Paper|
|Assembly Required||Full Assembly Needed|
|Suggested Number of People for Assembly||2|
|Tipover Restraint Device Included||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Mid-Century 6 Drawers Dresser
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.