Mid-Century Modern Nightstand End Table
The one-drawer nightstand comes in a dark brown walnut finish, offering an intricately finished and visible wood grain that lends heavily to a modern design style.The finish is easy to clean, stain, and scratch resistant making the nightstand an ideal choice for you. Combine this nightstand with other bedroom pieces to complete the look. This nightstand is straight out of a magazine. This on-trend, affordable, and practical nightstand is the perfect final touch for any room in your home, including the master bedroom, guest room, or even a kid’s room.
- The nightstand adds a natural and elegant feeling to your living space, highlighting the style of your furniture.
- The bedroom nightstand is made of Superior MDF board, which is durable and easy to clean.
- Handle-free drawers.
- Each drawer is equipped with smooth metal rails for convenient pulling.
- One Drawer and open shelf for extra space.
- Its classic color is easy to integrate with your furniture and brings comfortable visual experience for your home.
- It takes 30 minutes to assemble.
|Product Name||Mid-Century Modern Nightstand End Table|
|Overall Dimension||15.7“L x 15.3”W x 19.8”H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||21“L x 18”W x 6”H|
|Overall Weight||22.3 LBS|
|Package Weight||24.9 LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Top Weight Capacity: 200LBS|
Drawer: 20 LBS
|Material||MDF + PB + Veneer Paper|
|Assembly Required||Full Assembly Needed|
|Suggested Number of People for Assembly||2|
|Tipover Restraint Device Included||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Mid-Century Modern Nightstand End Table
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.