Mid-Century Modern Nightstand With Golden Handles
With a sturdy tapered leg foundation for a mid-century modern aesthetic, this nightstand is constructed from reliable solid wood legs and veneer to ensure the safety of all your belongings. The nightstand is constructed with clean-line features and enormous storage spaces to keep your accessories, and more. With a natural walnut finish, this end table can suit your home’s furniture with any color scheme.
- Made of quality manufactured wood and equipped with smooth metal runners on each drawer, this nightstand brings order to your bedroom, while providing long-lasting durability.
- Golden finished knobs add to the retro-chic design of this functional and fashionable dresser.
- Solid, tapered wood legs provide a touch of Sophistication. Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents
- Featuring a wide tabletop and 2 deep drawers, this nightstand provides ample storage space to store all your belongings. Having one or two of these in the bedroom, your sleep space will be sure look neat and tidy instantly.
- This nightstand includes detailed instructions and all parts needed.
|Product Name||2 Drawers Nightstand|
|Overall Dimension||23“L x 17”W x 25.3”H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||27“L x 23”W x 9”H|
|Overall Weight||47 LBS|
|Package Weight||50.71 LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Top Weight Capacity :170LBS|
Drawer: 30 LBS
|Material||MDF + PB + Veneer Paper|
|Assembly Required||Full Assembly Needed|
|Suggested Number of People for Assembly||2|
|Tipover Restraint Device Included||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Mid-Century Modern Nightstand With Golden Handles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.