- This sofa set is perfect for filling living rooms and seating guests with ample space. While the scrolled arm round out the design with a Hint of Mid Century Style, adding an air of class to the piece and your room.
- Comfortable Seat Cushion: fine PU Leather material, seat cushions filled with high resilience foam provide comfortable support for your body when seated, and easily regain their shape when you rise.
- Solid and Durable: wood frame and durable legs make the sofa can support largest weight of 300lbs/seat, adding stability and durability, can be used for a long time.
- Perfect for Different Space: upholstered contemporary sofa set design can be arranged and reconfigurable in various ways for small or large spacious living areas to accommodate different spaces.
Weight & Dimensions
78.7″ (L) * 28.5″ (W) *38″ (H)
Please refer to the image
Please refer to specification page
1250 lbs(566 kg)
About 80 Minutes
Removable Backrest Cover
Removable Cushion Cover
Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error
All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display
Additional Information: Mid-Century PU Leather Sofa Set – 2+3 Seat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.