Mid-Century Sectional Corner Sofa, L-Shape
- Classic American Style: Designed in L-shaped for essential space-saving and functionality, capable of fitting into cornered walls and providing extended seating space. Luxurious leather upholstery and symmetrical design are suitable for most interior decoration styles. Its simple and elegant look, with the natural and cozy design, create a relaxed and comfortable home space.
- Scrolled Armrest and Retro Rivets: The armrest has been precisely calculated and bent to provide effective support for your arms. It brings you a cozy feeling with soft touch. The unique rivet design hides the nostalgia of time and space.
- Upgraded Durable & Comfort: The frame of the sectional couch is made from sturdy wood for improved durability supporting 1250 lbs of weight, perfect to last for years. High-density foam and spring-filled sear bring you a comfortable feeling.
- Ergonomic Design: The backrest perfectly fits the human back, fully demonstrating the people-oriented design principle. The L-shaped sofa has a corner position that allows you to sit or lie down, providing a comfortable, relaxed, and elegant sitting experience.
Weight & Dimensions
Please refer to the image
Please refer to specification page
①73.41 ②105.6 (lb)
1250 lbs (566 kg)
About 60 Minutes
Removable Backrest Cover
Removable Cushion Cover
Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error
All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display
Additional Information: Mid-Century Sectional Corner Sofa, L-Shape
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.