- Sleek and Durable Design: Artfully constructed with modern elegance design, this rectangle coffee table is crafted from high-grade MDF with natural rough wood grain surface of the unique chevron pattern. The Sturdy metal hairpin legs ensure durability and stability. The oak sofa table is strong enough to load up to 66 lbs.
- LARGE STORAGE SPACE: The space-saving design would well accommodate your various kinds of accessories or stuff, such as your notebooks, magazines, books, remote controls, or other things.
- MULTIPLE PLACE TO USE-P PURLOVE: Mid-century coffee table can be used as a coffee table, end table, cocktail table, office table, etc. The industrial coffee table is widely applied to your office, store, living room, or bedroom.
- EASY SELF-ASSEMBLY: The wooden coffee table can be easily assembled with included hardware and tools.
- DIMENSIONS: This small coffee table measures 43.3″x19.68″x 17.7″(Lx Wx H). The occasional table height is perfect to pull closer to the couch for snacks, coffee, or tea
Dimensions & Weight:
|Overall Dimension||43.3″L x 19.68″W x 17.7″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||47″L x 23″W x 4″H|
|Product Name||Coffee Table|
|Material||Solid wood veneer——Old elm
Main body— —MDF
|Thickness||Solid wood veneer——5mm
|Finish||Wood Sanding Primer|
|Color||Rough Unfinished Oak|
|Additional Tools Required||Electric drill or Cross screwdriver needed|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Half a year warranty|
|Notice||Real Product’s Color may be a little different
from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display
Additional Information: Modern Coffee Table, Nature Wood
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks. If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Track” page) :
FedEx: 800-463-3339 , UPS: 800-742-5877
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature service?
Yes, for oversize products, it is included in the price. for non-oversized products, it’s an optional service, charged by package, $8 per package.
$161.14 – $172.64