Modern Linen Curved Upholstered Platform Bed
- Our upholstered bed is available in a graceful camelback silhouette.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- The headboard and footboard are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Nailhead detail trims the outer edges of the headboard and footboard.
- Exposed block feet have a hand-applied Espresso finish.
- Box spring is not required
Dimensions & Weight:
|Overall Dimension||83“L x 65”W x 42.5”H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||66“L x 43”W x 5”H|
|Weight Capacity||800 LBS|
|Product Name||Upholstered Platform Bed|
|Frame Material||Solid Wood: Pine （Leg Rubberwood)|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Is it compatible with adjustable beds||compatible, as long as the buyer does not install bed slats|
|Recommended mattress thickness||8~12″|
|Clearance from Floor to Underside of Bed||6.1″|
|Numbers of Slats Included||12|
|Center Support Legs||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Modern Linen Curved Upholstered Platform Bed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.