The queen bed is crafted with pine wood and MDF. The elegant simple slat design headboard of this wood queen-size gray bed adopts an exquisite flat design to complete the bedroom style. A standard queen-size mattress is recommended. If “simplicity” and “elegance” are the words you live by, then look no further: you’ve found the right dresser for your treasure’s room! We like its versatile look, which blends easily with whatever might inspire you… and we guarantee you’ll like it as much as we do!
- Stylish and simple platform white queen bed for your choice; bed frame is made of pine wood, extra small legs in the middle for strong construction and high load capacity.
- Solid, tapered wood legs provide a touch of Sophistication.
- Coated with a natural and exquisite wear-resistant finish, the bed frame is easy to clean, and brings a comfortable atmosphere and feeling to your sleeping space.
- All the instructions and hardware required for the assembly of this white wooden platform bed with headboard are included.
- Its classic color is easy to integrate with your furniture and bring a comfortable visual experience for your home.
|Product Name||Queen Bed|
|Overall Dimension||80.7″L x 60.2″W x 38.2″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||85″L x16″W x 7″H|
|Package Weight||72.75 LBS|
|Frame Material||Pine Wood + MDF|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Is it compatible with adjustable beds||compatible, as long as the buyer does not install bed slats|
|Recommended mattress thickness||5~8″|
|Clearance from Floor to Underside of Bed||7.8″|
|Numbers of Slats Included||10|
|Center Support Legs||No|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Modern Solid Wood Queen Platform Bed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.