Nightstand With Storage Shelves And Cabinets
Bring distinctive design and versatile storage, this nightstand showcases a streamlined silhouette that exudes mid-century modern flair in your living space. Made from high-quality pine wood and MDF with 4 round tapered legs that add to the design. An open cubby rests at the top of the unit, which provides a great place to store books, magazines, or other accessories. This nightstand has a roomy glass door cabinet that opens up to two shelves for extra storage. This compact design is an ideal option for a smaller space as an end table or nightstand.
- [High Quality] Made of high-quality pine wood and MDF, this nightstand provides excellent stability and durability to hold most of your belongings.
- [Large Storage] An open cubby rests at the top of the unit, which provides a great place to store books, magazines, or other accessories. This nightstand has a roomy glass door cabinet that opens up to two shelves for extra storage.
- [Versatile Use] Versatile use of table, it could be a nightstand place next to your bed or a end table or coffee table to pair with any chair in your living space.
- [Easy to Assemble] All parts included in your package are indicated clearly. With step-by-step installation manual and per-drilled holes, you can easily assemble this side table individually.Manual installation is recommended.
Numbers of Package
Overall Product Dimension
Please refer to the Specification
14″x 13.4″x 3.9″
Overall Product Weight
Desktop Weight Capacity
Each Shelf Weight Capacity
Additional Information: Nightstand With Storage Shelves And Cabinets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.