Plastic Classic Outdoor Adirondack Chair, Set of 2
Adirondack Chair is built with virgin high-density polyethylene (hard plastic), which withstands all kinds of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, freezing rain, salt spray, and strong coastal winds. Meanwhile, it is waterproof and resistant to stains and corrosive substances, so it is very easy to clean.
With a shell shape back style, this classic Adirondack is the perfect blend of style and comfort that will complement any outdoor space. If you are looking for a stylish outdoor chair with comfort, this will be the one you need.
- Comfort Design: Do you want more comfort after cleaning your garden, yard, or outdoor deck? Ehomexpert Adirondack Chair is just what you need! With its shell shape back and large seat, you can have a good rest while enjoying the beauty of your garden.
- Durable Material: Made of virgin high-density polyethylene (HDPE hard plastic) material with wood grain finish, Adirondack Chair can resist any kind of weather and shed rainwater easily. Suitable for indoor or outdoor.
- Classic Design: This classical style blends in other outdoor furniture perfectly. The wood grain finishing in slate grey color attacks any attention anywhere it stays. Surely, it will light up your outdoor deck with another furniture piece.
- Easy Assembly: With clear instructions and necessary hardware provided, the assembly process is super easy. Chair size:31.1″W*31.1″D*37.99″H
- Installed Size: 31.1″W*31.1″D*37.99″H
- 5 color choices(Blue, White, Brown,Grey, Red)，fade-resistant
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Quick and easy assembly (Not include connecting table)
Additional Information: Plastic Classic Outdoor Adirondack Chair, Set of 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks. If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Track” page) :
FedEx: 800-463-3339 , UPS: 800-742-5877
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature service?
Yes, for oversize products, it is included in the price. for non-oversized products, it’s an optional service, charged by package, $8 per package.