Power Lift Chair with Adjustable Massage Function
- Power Lift Chair: Powered lift design with an electric motor that could push the entire chair up to help the senior stand up easily, also ideal for persons who have difficulty getting out of a chair.
- Massage and Heat Function: 8 massage points for the 4 areas of massage focus (back, lumbar, legs, tights) with 5 modes meet your demands of different massage. Heat function for the lumbar part, which provides you with total relaxation.
- Handy Remote Control: All functions are controlled by one remote. They are easy to use and don’t need manual operation. The footrest and backrest are extended or retracted simultaneously.
- Comfortable Upholstery: Overstuffed pillow designed on the back, seat, and armrest for support and comfort with a high back, thick cushion, and high-grade upholstery, provide a very comfortable sitting feel and enhances safety.
- Recliners Chair for Elderly: It reclines to 160 degrees, extending footrest and reclining feature allows you to fully stretch and relax, ideal for watching television, sleeping and reading.
Weight & Dimensions
37″ (L) * 42.13″ (W) *40.5″ (H)
Please refer to the image
①32″ (L) * 29″ (W) *20″ (H)
②29″ (L) * 26″ (W) *24″ (H)
Package Weight (lb)
Product Weight (lb)
330 lbs/seat (149.68 kg)
About 30 Minutes
Removable Backrest Cover
Removable Cushion Cover
Country of Origin
Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error
All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display
- If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Individuals with pacemakers should not use this product.
- If you have pain in a muscle or joint after using for a prolonged period of time, discontinue using and consult your doctor. Persist pain could be a symptom of a more serious condition.
Additional Information: Power Lift Chair with Adjustable Massage Function
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.