Recliner Chair with Infinite Positions, Brown
- Power Lift Chair: Powered lift design with an electric motor that could push the entire chair up to help the senior stand up easily, also ideal for persons who have difficulty getting out of a chair.
- Massage and Heat Function: 8 massage points for the 4 areas of massage focus (back, lumbar, tights, legs) with 5 modes meet your demands of different massage. Heat function for the lumbar part, which provides you with total relaxation.
- Handy Remote Control: All functions are controlled by 2 remotes. They are easy to use and don’t need manual operation. One is for lifting and reclining, and the other is for message and heating functions. The footrest and backrest are extended or retracted simultaneously.
- Comfortable Upholstery: Overstuffed pillow designed on back, seat, and armrest for support and comfort with a high back, thick cushion and high-grade upholstery, provide a very comfortable sitting feel and enhances safety.
- Recliners Chair for Elderly: It reclines to 150 degrees, extending footrest and reclining feature allows you to fully stretch and relax, ideal for watching television, sleeping, and reading.
Weight & Dimensions
Please refer to the image
Please refer to the specification page
①33.07 ②56 (lb)
280 lbs (127 kg)
About 30 Minutes
Infinite Positions (between 100°-150°)
Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error
All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display
Additional Information: Recliner Chair with Infinite Positions, Brown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.