Retro Style Rubber Wood Structure Six-drawer Dresser
This geometric modeling design dresser is a stunning piece of furniture made with rubber wood and high-quality MDF boards in a soft antique white finish. It features six large drawers, each adorned with textured bronzed semi-round handles that are easy for hands to grasp. The front of the dresser is all simple straight lines showing a cold and hard temperament, matching the side of the round arch support leg, the design is full of surprises and accidents, very interesting. With plenty of storage space, this dresser not only looks beautiful in any scenario, but it also provides practical storage for user’s clothing, linens, books, and more.
- Geometric Modeling Design: From the front, the dresser’s lines are simple, pure straight lines, and the drawers are rectangular in shape. When viewed from the side, one of the highlights of the design is that the support parts on both sides are round arches and visually softer. Antique white adds a touch of elegance to this geometric design.
- Ample Storage Space: The dresser’s main space is divided into six large drawers, all of which can be used as storage. The rich storage space makes the applicability of this dresser greatly improved, can be applied to a variety of scenes, living room, bedroom, guest room can be placed. Large interior drawer space allows users to store clothes, jewelry, cosmetics and other everyday items, keeping the room clean and neat.
- High-quality Materials: To ensure the stability and durability, this stylish dresser adopts rubber wood and high-quality MDF board as the main materials. The entire surface of this dresser is painted with vintage white paint to protect the wood from moisture, prevent deformation, and facilitate subsequent daily cleaning.
- Notable Details: The bronzed semi-round handle design neutralizes the cold and hard feeling of all straight lines on the front, making it look more harmonious. The surface of the dresser is coated with vintage white paint, random distressed blemish design,which reduces the saturation and increases the visual comfort. The semi-circular supporting legs on both sides of the dresser resemble the arch shape, which enhances the aesthetics and artistry of the dresser.
- Simple Assembly & Dimension: This dresser need installation after receiving, and users can get the assist and guide from the install instruction manual. The hardware packs offer the tools and parts required for installation for users. The dimension of this dresser is 129cm (L)*43cm (W)*71cm (H). The size of inner drawer is 36cm (L)*31.8cm (W)*11.2cm (H).
|Product Name||6-Drawer Dresser|
|Overall Dimension||50.8″L x 17″W x 28″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||53″L x 12″W x 12″H|
|Overall Weight||107.8 LBS|
|Package Weight||116.6 LBS|
|Material||Solid + Manufactured Wood|
|Suggested Number of People for Assembly||2|
|Tipover Restraint Device Included||Yes|
|Product Care||Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use strong liquid cleaners.|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Retro Style Rubber Wood Structure Six-drawer Dresser
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.