Round Glass Coffee Table With Tempered Glass Top and Sturdy Wood Basees
- TEMPERED GLASS TEA TABLE: The contemporary coffee table features a hard-wearing 8mm tempered glass top and a sturdy tripod-shaped wood frame that can easily withstand daily use. The end side table is strong enough
to load up to 66 lbs.
- SIMPLE & MODERN DESIGN: The unique and simple design makes this round coffee table safe and reliable for your home. And it’s perfect to match with any furniture clean, bright and elegant style.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLY & CLEAN: The glass sofa table can be easily assembled with the necessary hardware and tools included. The smooth clear glass surface makes your cleaning much easier.
- MULTIPLE PLACE TO USE: P PURLOVE glass top table can be used as a coffee table, sofa table, side table, tea table, end table, cocktail table, office table etc. The industrial coffee table is widely applied for your
office, store, living room, porch or bedroom.
- DIMENSIONS: This small coffee table measures 35.43″x17.72″(D x H). The occasional table height is perfect to pull closer to the couch for snacks, coffee, or tea.
Dimensions & Weight:
35.43″L x 35.43″W x 17.72″H
Please refer to the image.
39″L x 39″W x 6″H
|Product Name||Coffee Table|
|Material|| Desktop：Tempering glass|
Table Legs：Old elmwood
|Thickness|| Tempering glass：8mm|
|Additional Tools Required||Electric drill or Cross screwdriver needed|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
|Notice||Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display|
Additional Information: Round Glass Coffee Table With Tempered Glass Top and Sturdy Wood Basees
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks. If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Track” page) :
FedEx: 800-463-3339 , UPS: 800-742-5877
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature service?
Yes, for oversize products, it is included in the price. for non-oversized products, it’s an optional service, charged by package, $8 per package.