Round Rustic Coffee Table Solid Wood
- RELIABLE MATERIAL Constructed using pine veneers coupled with selected MDF board for reinforcement both increases strength and durability while ensuring longevity. This table will stay solid and looking fine for quite some time.
- IRRESISTIBLE DUSTY WAX FINISH This beautiful finish is applied to imbue a piece with a sense of refinement and the classiness of an antique. It can also be simply wiped clean with a damp cloth to maintain freshness.
- VERSATILE STORAGE SPACE A tough, double-layer tabletop panel provides more space, while tastefully holding and displays living room accessories such as magazines, remotes, and more.
- SOLID WOOD WITH NATURAL TEXTURE Although not glossy and smooth, the natural texture of timber used cleverly with this beautiful coffee table expresses a timeless design that will suit anywhere in your home. The solid timbers used will simply add to the longevity of this piece.
- BRING THE COUNTRYSIDE HOME With this rustic, countryside-inspired piece you can bring the tranquility and peace of nature home, or to the office, or anywhere, really – given the classic style and versatility of this coffee table.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Overall Dimension||35.4L x 35.4″W x 18″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||39″L x 39″W x 5″H|
|Weight Capacity||Top board：30KG|
|Product Name||Coffee table|
veneer+MDFBottom board and legs：MDF
|Thickness||Top board：5mm Pine veneer+35mm MDF|
|Additional Tools Required||All tools included|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Half a year|
|Notice||Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display|
Additional Information: Round Rustic Coffee Table Solid Wood
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.