Rustic Farmhouse Style Solid Pine Wood Seven-Drawer Dresser
Add a boost of farmhouse charm to your coastal farmhouse bedroom with this 7-drawer dresser. It’s made from solid pine wood with a 9-step finish and distressed details for an heirloom look right out of the box. The drawers have frame molding and dovetail joinery, while the sides of this dresser have barn door-inspired Xs for a well-made look. Plus, with different-sized drawers, you can store a variety of items in this dresser.
- 9-step finish: The finish features hand-applied distressing techniques that enhance the natural wood grain and add a rustic appeal to this collection
- Quality Materials: The crisp white body of the Dresser is carefully crafted from durable and attractive solid pine wood effortlessly with the handsome wood grain top constructed from laminated engineered wood.
- Convient use: Aged iron-tone bar pulls on the seven smooth-gliding drawers complete this curated approach to farmhouse chic. Thoughtful X-brace detail adds extra beauty. Anti-tip kit included for additional security.
- Empty Storage: The seven spacious drawers—three small sizes and four large sizes add incredible storage space to your bedroom while the simple, yet stunning design transforms your bedroom into an elegant oasis.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: From nursery changing table to playroom or bedroom storage, this dresser seamlessly transitions as your family grows (changing topper sold separately).7 spacious drawers for all of your baby’s precious belongings.
|55.9″L x 18″W x 36.6″H
|Please refer to the image.
|60″L x41″W x 22″H
|Solid wood +Plywood
|No Assembly Required
|Suggested Number of People for Assembly
|Country of Origin
|Six months warranty
Notice: The dresser comes fully assembled. Photo may be slightly different from the actual item in terms of color due to the monitor’s display.
Additional Information: Rustic Farmhouse Style Solid Pine Wood Seven-Drawer Dresser
1 review for Rustic Farmhouse Style Solid Pine Wood Seven-Drawer Dresser
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.