Rustic Nightstand With Drawer And Cabinet
Trends come and go, but there are a few constants that seem to transcend whatever the latest theme happens to be. Natural materials with warm finishes will always be in style regardless of whether your home is a cottage, farmhouse, or modern loft. This reclaimed-finished-wood nightstand is such a good choice for many rooms, no matter what your personal style, but with personality and character that you won’t find in a mass-market cabinet. Not too large and standard height are the most advantages suitable for small spaces beside the bed while still have large storage!
- [Vintage Vibe] Color hues are oh-so-chic, and this table is no exception. With a gentle weatherworn effect, it exudes effortless classical you can’t help but adore.
- [High Quality] Made of solid pine wood and MDF, and also accented with a black-tone drawer pull. Designed with 1 large flipping rattan cabinet which can store lots of daily necessities.
- [Rattan Design] Dressed in a textural weatherworn feel, this nightstand charms with its rustic farmhouse flair. With special rattan cabinet design, it’s so easy to match with living room or bathroom decor.
- [Safety Guaranteed] Four square tapered wood legs with varnish finish are placed in a splayed shape for extra stability and reliable support.
- [Easy Assembly] Each order comes with a clear and detailed assembly instruction guide and all necessary tools are provided to get your product assembled in no time.
Numbers of Package
Overall Product Dimension
Please refer to the Specification
Overall Product Weight
Desktop Weight Capability
Drawer Weight Capability
Additional Information: Rustic Nightstand With Drawer And Cabinet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.