Rustic Three Drawer Reclaimed Wood Nightstand
The Reclaimed Pine Wood Three Drawer Nightstand is crafted from rustic wood salvaged from pine that was 100 years or older and is sure to give your bedroom a classic, timeless look. The drawers feature full extension drawer glides rated at 100 lbs and black, wrought iron drawer pulls. This reclaimed barn wood nightstand will find itself at home in any decor in your home, cabin, or lodge. If you love the reclaimed wood style, be sure to browse the rest of our Reclaimed Pine Wood Bedroom Collection, there is something for everyone!
- Frame is expertly crafted of reclaimed pine with antiqued zinc pulls.
- Reclaimed pine is finished with natural oil base.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Full extension drawer glides.
|Product Name||Rustic Three Drawer Reclaimed Wood Nightstand|
|Overall Dimension||24“L x 17”W x 25.6”H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||19.88“L x 26.77”W x 29.33”H|
|Overall Weight||47 LBS|
|Package Weight||51 LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Top Weight Capacity:250LBS|
Drawer: 100 LBS
|Frame Material||Reclaimed Pine Wood|
|Top Material||Reclaimed Pine Wood|
|Handle Finish||Black Iron|
|Assembly Required||Handle need assembly|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Rustic Three Drawer Reclaimed Wood Nightstand
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.