Sofa Chair With Button And Copper Nail On Arms And Back
Sofa chair, with button and copper nail on arms and back, one white villose pillow.
- [Contemporary Style]: The perfect pick for meeting your aesthetic needs, this set features a contemporary look and a streamlined silhouette. Button tufting along arms and seat back gives a nod to the classic look, but the circular arc arms with trim make this a truly modern sofa.
- [Ultimate Comfort]: Upholstered with velvety soft linen in a neutral hue for an inviting look, this set will provide you with unrivaled comfort. High resilience sponge cushioning reinforced with spring package will support your body when seated, and easily restore their shape.
- [Sturdy & Functional]: Enjoy your time to unwind after a long day with this set in your living room. Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame for maximum support, this set is equipped with durability for years to come. Deep seating space is designed for hosting extra guests, while the 3-seat sofa can also be used as a daybed for a nap.
- [Compact Structure]: The compact structure of this sofa set is suitable for a cozy living room while providing ample seating space. Arrange the 3 pieces together or move the armchair to bedroom according to your needs and create a harmonious overall look.
- [Easy assembly]: Requires simple assembly, instructions and tool kit included, only fix up legs for sofa chair.
Dimensions & Weight:
Sofa Chair Size:38″Lx34.5″Wx30″H
Please refer to the image.
|Product Name||Sofa chair|
Legs: Eucalyptus Wood 5inch
Frame: Eucalyptus and plywood
Seat Fill: Foam 7.25inch thickness
|Seat Construction||Frame: Sinuous Springs|
Seat Cushion: Spring package
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Sofa Chair With Button And Copper Nail On Arms And Back
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.
There are no reviews yet.