TREXM Shoe Rack with Cushioned Seat and Drawers
- Natural Design: Add a touch of organic essence to your abode with this wooden storage bench. The taupe slightly weathered natural wooden finish adds the perfect understated accent to any home, blending in seamlessly with any surrounding décor with 5 shades to choose from. The carefully crafted silhouette emphasizes classic details, including tapered legs and a gridded base shoe rack with dual upper storage drawers fitted with matte black powder-coated knobs.
- Storage Solution: Ideal for family use,this classic bench functions as the perfect inconspicuous storage option to tastefully store your personal belongings rather than leaving them out in the open and accumulating clutter. Two spacious sliding drawers sit directly underneath the upper bench seating area giving you easy access to sandals, kids’ shoes and more while the underside gridded rack can hold additional shoes or storage baskets to add your own personal touch.
- Functional & Compact: This bench proves to be more than an eye-catching accent piece and is manufactured to pull its weight with its heightened functionality. With a spacious upper seating deck, it is fitted perfectly with a soft beige cushion that can be further customized with decorative throw pillows. Comfortable sit down and take your time while you put on you or your child’s shoes instead of uncomfortably crouching at the front door. Compact in design this piece also makes a big impact with a small footprint.
- Built for Longevity: This bench is manufactured with a premium build compared to competitors that use commercial-grade plastics or crude steel framing. Constructed with thick slabs of pine wood, it has the durability to effortlessly withstand daily use from you and your family and become a household stable. Smoothed and polished to perfection, the wood build is sealed with a protective wood coating this bench is designed to resist humidity while also making it easy to spot clean for dust. Built in handles make it easy to transfer from one place to another.
- Simple Assembly: Light assembly required so your bench is ready to go soon after it arrives.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Cabinet Interior Dimensions||39″L x 14″W x 19.8″H,24.3 LBS|
|Adjustable shelf dimensions||43″L x 17″W x 13″H,28.7 LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Top shelf: 220 LBS|
Bottom shelf: 66 LBS
Drawer: 17 LBS
|Product Name||Storage Bench|
|Material||Pine wood top, bottom shelf and legs|
|Assembly Required||30 min|
|Additional Tools Required||All tools included|
|Care & Maintance||1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household|
cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.
3.Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge,
gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can’t be removed as such,
professional cleaning is advised. We recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices.
To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
Additional Information: TREXM Shoe Rack with Cushioned Seat and Drawers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.