Twin Size Loft Bed With Closet And Desk
Twin Size Loft Bed with Closet and Desk, Extra Bottom Twin Bed.
- [Modern and Sturdy Bed Frame] Modern, solid pine wood and stylish loft bed, looks clean and elegant in any bedroom or guest room arrangement. The twin over twin bed frames are all with wood slats, which you could put a standard mattress directly, no box spring needed
- [Loft Bed for Large Families] A twin bed combined with desk, closet, storage shelf, this loft bed provides a convenient and flexible arrangement option for large families and sleepovers by taking advantage of vertical space. This product provide an extra twin bed for families with multiple children·
- [Modern and Sturdy Bed Frame] The frame of this bunk bed is crafted from a combination of pine wood and MDF board not only looks clean and elegant, but also effortlessly hold up to 600lbs. It can fit twin sized mattresses, giving more space for guests.
- [Designed for your child’s safety] The upper bunk features a 12.7″ high full-length guardrail to ensure secure and worry-free nights. The angled ladder makes it easy for children to climb up and down for the upper bed.
- [Multiple Function] The supporting desk can provide a place for children to study in daily life, shelves and closet can provide more storage space, and the shelf height of the closet can be easily adjusted from 14″ to 28″
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||92.3″x75″x67.8″|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Weight Capacity||Top – up to 300 lbs; Bottom – up to 300 lbs|
|Product Name||Loft bed|
|Upper bed recommended mattress Thickness||6inch（Mattress not included）|
|Down bed recommended mattress thickness||8inch（Mattress not included）|
|Drawers Inner Size||15″x12″x2″|
|Size||Twin Size for both bed|
|Closet Inner Size||15″x18″x46″|
|Number of Slat(upper /down)||14/7|
|Additional Tools Required||All Tools Included|
|Box Spring||No need|
Additional Information: Twin Size Loft Bed With Closet And Desk
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.
There are no reviews yet.