Wood Round Dining Table
- Built-In Tier Shelf: The compact round structure neatly fits into small spaces without compromising the function. The shelf on the bottom creates a display area for your magazines, decorative baskets, and other daily essentials within arm’s reach while also a providing space-saving solution.
- Dining Table with Glass Holder: If you don’t want to bother coming and going for taking a glass of wine or juice, then this table will be a good choice with a glass holder underneath the tabletop. Constructed with wood slats, it also can be used as a storage shelf to hold snacks or books.
- Premium Construction: Built with solid rubberwood legs and MDF veneer for top, this kitchen table is designed to last for years. The combination of a finished cherry and classical white coating is ideal for indoor rustic feelings while creating a sturdy dining experience.
- Small Places Solution: Perfect size for a small studio apartment or a small dining room. Designed in a round shape, this table will seat 4 people comfortably even in small places. With its refined coating, just a damp cloth will make the set clean.
- Dimensions and Warranty: Dining Table: dia36x36inch(diaXH); Tabletop thickness: 1inch; 12-month warranty.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||Table Dimensions: dia36x36 inch (diaXH)|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension and Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Weight||Table Net weight:49.6 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||Table weight capacity: 220Lbs|
|Product Name||Wood Round Dining Table|
|Material||Tabletop: Acacia wood+ MDF Veneer|
Table legs: rubberwood
|Pieces Included||1 table|
|Color||Cherry Top+ White Frame|
Additional Tools Required
|All Tools Included|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
Additional Information: Wood Round Dining Table
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.