Wooden Counter Height Dining Table
- Designed with a sleek silhouette and finished in a warm espresso lacquer, refreshingly minimal and neutral in design, this dining table will seamlessly add that finishing touch you’ve been looking for.
- This dining table frame and legs are crafted of 100% premium rubber wood to ensure a long-lasting lifespan. The tabletop and and hidden shelving underneath are manufactured from thick wood slabs for strengthened weight capacity while also featuring resistant veneer to prevent wear and erosion from daily use. Tabletop thickness：2.5″. The base rubber pads attached on legs maintain your set’s balance and help preserve your flooring.
- Designed with style and practicality in mind, keep your table top clutter-free with the hidden bottom shelf where you can tuck away magazines, chargers, decorative baskets and more.
- Featured with accent wood grain detailing perfectly, this dining table is capable of complimenting a variety design aesthetics in your dining room, kitchen area or home bistro.
- Easy set up with clear manual instructions included. Table Dimensions: 38.6″Lx38.6″Wx36″H; Tabletop weight capacity: 300lbs; Bottom shelf weight capacity: 75lbs.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Overall Dimension||38.6″L x 38.6″W x 36″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||43″L x 43″W x 8″H|
|Product Name||Dining Table|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Wooden Counter Height Dining Table
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.