We’ll show you the available payment methods when you’re paying for your product. On our site, you can pay using a credit card or wire transfer.
Our checkout is safe and secured with 256-BIT SSL SECURED.
- Choose your shipping address OR create a new one.
- Enter your Card Details and click “Submit”.
- Your Payment will be processed and a preauthorization email will be sent to your email inbox.
- We only accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Klarna.
- When the order is over $500, you maybe need a 3D Security check, which you can get from the card-issuing bank(read more about 3D Security in WIKI).
- We use a Hong Kong bank to accept your payment, so please open your credit card for international payments.
- International card payments: An international card payment means you paid using a card not issued in the country you’re playing with. For example, you paid EUR from your card that was issued in Canada. When you pay with an international card, you’ll be charged more fees: your bank might charge a fee to convert your money for you too.
For orders more than $1000, please contact us (our email email@example.com) and provide us with the following information: your order number, the total amount paid, and the exact date of the wire transfer.