3-Piece Retro Dining Set
- The retro 3-piece counter height dining table set consists of a folding dining table and two saddle stools. The style of this kitchen table set is belong to rustic style or industrial home style, which can be applied in various situations and can accommodate 2 people, kitchen, dining room, restaurant, coffee shop, featuring a perfect decoration in domestic use.
- The delicate S-shaped pattern on the side panels of the table creates a symmetrical aesthetic. Copper nails and iron stool foot bars add an industrial touch. Table top in pine solid wood veneer features meticulous oblique scraping serrated print, and solid wood legs make this set more stable. The triangular-braced wooden reinforcement structure at the bottom of the table provides sufficient load-bearing: 220LBS, the load-bearing of stool is 330LBS
- This is a very convenient and practical folding table. You only need to fold one side of the table legs inward to put down the table top on one side, which can be used as a desk. Tuck the fabric seats under the table when you don’t use them to save space in your kitchen or dining room. The dining set is perfect for everyday use.
- The seat of the stool features a contoured stream that perfectly fits your buttocks and supports your body. The copper nails around the edge of the soft linen seat and unique curved molding under the seat add a touch of elegance to this simple stool. In addition, the foot support bar on the front side of the stool is wrapped with iron, which is more firm and easy to distinguish the placement of the stool. All chair legs have plastic pads at the bottom to prevent scratching the floor.
- Full assembly is required. Our product contains two packages. These two packages may not arrive at the same time. If you receive the first package, please wait patiently for the second package. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will provide a solution in time.
|47″L x 43.7″W x 36″H, 92.6 LBS
|18″W x 14″L x 24″H, 11 LBS/piece
|Weight Capacity of Table/Stool
|220 LBS/330 LBS
|Tabletop: MDF with Melaleuca wood
Legs: Melaleuca wood
Stool cushion: MDF+foam+fabric
Legs and frame: Melaleuca Wood+iron
|Additional Tools Required
|All Tools Included
Maintenance & Notice
|Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish.
|Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
|Don’t over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
|About Upholstered Seat
|Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry.
|Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
|Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
Additional Information: 3-Piece Retro Dining Set
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.