- Crafted from a metal frame, it features a circular tabletop with a smoothed textured surface that adds versatile unique character to your space. Plus, the X-shaped base boasts a neutral black for a look that complements nearly any color palette.
- Coffee tables offer you a place for your snacks, books, magazines and decor. The industrial coffee table is widely applied for your office, store, living room or bedroom.
- Adjustable leg pads with an adjusting range of 0.4 inch makes the table can keep stable on uneven floor.
- Metal frame and X-shaped base make this coffee table stable and durable. The weight limit of the top shelf is 88.9LBS.
- ASSEMBLY in MINUTES: Nature rustic coffee table can be easily assembled with included hardware and tools. Any damage has compensation during transit. Please feel free to contact our customer service if you’ve got any problems of the item. We will reply you within 24 hours.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Overall Dimension||35.4″L x 35.4″W x 18.3″H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||39″L x 38″W x 5″H|
|Weight Capacity||Desktop: 88LBS|
|Product Name||Coffee Table|
|Material||MDF Desktop and metal frame|
Metal frame: 20*20mm
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: 35.4″ Rustic Design Round Coffee Table
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks. If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Track” page) :
FedEx: 800-463-3339 , UPS: 800-742-5877
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature service?
Yes, for oversize products, it is included in the price. for non-oversized products, it’s an optional service, charged by package, $8 per package.