36 Inch Wood Accent Buffet Sideboard
Highlight your home with this decorative accent cabinet, the fretwork doors add for an elegant design that is attractive and eye-catching. Made of MDF Veneer for the top and high-grade MDF Acacia wood for the frame and legs, the storage cabinet is used for long-term use. The shelf is adjustable to store your favorite decor and accessories. This combination of practical and ornamental design creates a beautiful accent console cabinet that will complement any living room, dining room, or hallway.
- [Vintage Look] Retro and unique medieval style, very suitable for your personal taste and interior decoration, perfect match with any home decoration. It can be used as a console cabinet, buffet sideboard, or as elegant storage cabinet.
- [Selected Material] Made of high-quality MDF Veneer and Acacia wood, ensuring durability, balance and large load capacity. The large weight capacity is up to 330lbs. The cabinet doors have exquisite iron handles.
- [Meet Your Needs] This multi-functional storage cabinet with one adjustable shelf provides sufficient storage space for your clothes, daily necessities and books.
- [Easy Assembly] This unit requires simple self-assembly. Assemble the parts as shown in the included instruction manual and you will have your accent buffet sideboard in no time.
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Weight||54 lb|
|Leg Height – Top to Bottom||3.9‘’|
|Top Material||MDF Veneer|
|Frame&Leg Material||Acacia Wood|
|Is the handle is removable||Yes|
|Is it kiln-dried wood||Yes|
|Supplier Intended and Approved Use||Residential Use|
|Product Care||Do not use strong liquid cleaners.|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Notice||Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display|
Additional Information: 36 Inch Wood Accent Buffet Sideboard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.