40” Modern Cabinets
- [Vintage Look] The Storage cabinet as a whole is vintage and unique medieval style, very suitable for your personal taste and interior decoration, perfectly matches any home decor. It can be used as a console cabinet, a sideboard self-service server, or as an elegant storage cabinet.
- [Selected Materials] Made of high-grade MDF, the cabinet is highly durable with heightened stability. Two doors with antique pull handles, make it easy to open and close the door.
- [Solid Construction] The cabinet is highly reliability to become a staple in your home with solid and durable nature. The leg parts are specially designed to support the weight.
- [Easy Assembly] This unit requires simple self-assembly. Assemble the parts as shown in the included instruction manual and you will have your accent storage cabinet in no time.
Weights & Dimensions & Specifications
|Clearance to Floor||3.5″|
|Product Weight||45 lbs|
|Product Type||Accent cabinet|
|Weight Capacity||99 Pounds|
|Supplier Intended and Approved Use||Residential Use|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
Additional Information: 40” Modern Cabinets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.