Home Theater Seating Manual Recliner, PU Leather
- Comfortable Upholstery: This recliner has soft PU leather upholstery to offer a comfortable using experience. The sofa gives superior comfort with its head, back, and arm cushions while also offering a stable, high-grade sitting experience.
- Durability: This contemporary recliner has been constructed on glued-solid-sided wood frame and a reclining steel rail system for long-lasting use. It reclines to 140 degrees, extending footrest and reclining feature allows you to fully stretch and relax, ideal for watching television, sleeping, and reading.
- Comfortably Padded: Padded seat cushions give more comfort and support where it’s needed the most. This model offers soft padding, excellent lumbar support, and full chaise seating.
- User Friendly: With the simple reclining pull device, you can adjust the angle you want. Pull up the device under the armrest and lean backward using your body weight to recline the chair. Like reading a book, watching a movie, taking a nap, all you could adjust a suitable angle to enjoy. Stay seated back and lean forward to return the back to the starting position
Weight & Dimensions
82.7″ (L) * 40″ (W) *40.9″ (H)
Please refer to the image
Please refer to the specification page
330 lbs/seat (149 kg)
About 30 Minutes
Removable Backrest Cover
Removable Cushion Cover
Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error
All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display
Additional Information: Home Theater Seating Manual Recliner, PU Leather
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.