Lift Top Coffee Table With Storage
Double up on form and function with this square coffee table. Its dual lid tabletop provides easy access to the roomy space. Crafted with solid pine wood treated to a weathered gray finish, this generously scaled coffee table is a rustic farmhouse living at its best.
- Spacious surface: Measuring 35″ W x 35″ D x 17″ H, this cocktail table looks great set in both small and large living room spaces.
- Handsomely crafted: The table is made of pine veneers, pinewood and engineered wood. Designed with crossbuck details, metal bracket accents and a 2 sided hinged lift top (with stay arms)
- Farmhouse flair: The weathered finish accentuates rustic farmhouse styling beautifully. Between the crossbuck details and roomy storage inside, you’ll undoubtedly love its modern perks
- Storage coffee table: Pinewood makes a stunning debut with this coffee table. The generous scale gives it a signature look in any room, whether it’s tea time or movie night
- Assembly required: Easy to follow instructions, hardware, and tools included
Weights & Dimensions
|Overall Product Weight||71lb|
|Table Material||Manufactured Wood|
|Table Base Material||Solid Wood|
|Base Material Details||Pine|
|Storage Capacity||22 Pounds|
|Weight Capacity||22 Pounds|
|Supplier Intended and Approved Use||Residential Use|
|Country of Origin||China|
Notes: There will be chromatic aberration caused by light difference, thanks for your understanding.
Additional Information: Lift Top Coffee Table With Storage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.