Mid-Century Modern 4 Drawers Chest
The four-drawer chest comes in a dark walnut finish, offering an intricately finished and visible wood grain that lends heavily to a modern design style.The finish is easy to clean, stain, and scratch resistant making the nightstand an ideal choice for you.Add more storage to your bedroom or guest room with the 4 Drawer Chest. A modern spin on the classic bedroom chest offers four spacious drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners, perfect for storing the bulkiest denim and thickest sweaters, as well as extra bed sheets and household linens. The top surface of this chest is ideal for easy access to your phone charger, a small lamp, your favorite smelling candle, as well as your cup of coffee in the morning. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the chest to the wall. The 4 Drawer Chest ships flat to your door and requires 2 adults to assemble.
- The chest adds a natural and elegant feeling to your living space, highlighting the style of your furniture.
- The bedroom chest is made of Superior MDF board, which is durable and easy to clean.
- Handle-free drawers.
- Each drawer is equipped with smooth metal rails for convenient pulling.
- Four Drawers for extra space.
- Its classic color is easy to integrate with your furniture and bring comfortable visual experience for your home.
- It takes 3-4 hours to assemble.
|Product Name||4 Drawers Chest|
|Overall Dimension||31.4“L x 15.3”W x 41.3”H|
|Detail Dimension||Please refer to the image.|
|Package Dimension||43“L x 21”W x 8”H|
|Overall Weight||82.2 LBS|
|Package Weight||87.5 LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Top Weight Capacity :220LBS|
Drawer: 20 LBS
|Material||MDF + PB + Veneer Paper|
|Assembly Required||Full Assembly Needed|
|Suggested Number of People for Assembly||2|
|Tipover Restraint Device Included||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||Six months warranty|
Additional Information: Mid-Century Modern 4 Drawers Chest
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.