Open Freestanding Storage Shelf with Metal Frame
- [Sturdy and durable]: 5-tier open high-quality bookshelf with stainless steel metal frame, the structure is absolutely stable, strong and durable and can maintain years of use. Made of certified environmentally MDF board, it is eco-friendly and tasteless, without any harm to our body and easier to clean.
- [Large storage space]: The shelves allow you showcase your favorite books and collectibles while the middle lower shelves are available to store higher office supplies. Put it in your study or office, you will have more space to store office supplies!
- [Versatile bookcase]: Our storage bookcase can be used to hold bowls, chopsticks or wines in your kitchen, keep book, coffee makers, toys, green plant and picture frame in your living room or entryway. It all depends on how you want it to be used.
- [Anti-dumping design]: The product is equipped with an anti-dumping design, and can be screwed to the wall to prevent it from falling over. Plus adjustable pads can keep the desk stable on uneven ground and protect your floors from scratches.
- [Easy assembly]: The bookshelf comes along with manual instruction and hardware pack. All parts are clearly included and marked, which takes less time to assemble well with a tool.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Size||59″L x 11.8″W x 70.9″H|
|Package Size||63.39″L x 14.96″W x 5.91″H|
|Material||MDF Board & Steel Frame|
|Capacity||400lbs in total|
|Number of Shelf Tiers||5|
|Package Included||Bookcase & Screw Pack & Instruction|
Additional Information: Open Freestanding Storage Shelf with Metal Frame
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the U.S. only (NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.