Classic Retro Style Console Table With Three Top Drawers And Bottom Shelf
- Rigorous Retro Style: With simple and crisp lines and concave and convex feel, this American retro style console table equipped both classicism beautiful shape and neoclassicism function. It’s concise, solemn and comfortable. The conical table legs in the shape of four square columns have a strong sense of design and sober temperament. Match with vintage metal handles, this console table of modelling restoring ancient ways has history feeling while beautiful and practical.
- Solid Wooden Frame and Legs: Not only does this console table look rigorous and steady, but the actual using experience is consistent with the appearance temperament. Frame and legs of this console table are made of solid pine wood and MDF board, and the spray paint surface is glossy, tactile and smooth. Firm wood structure is good to ensure the use of long-term and stability.
- Symmetrical Drawer Design: This console table incorporates a balanced aesthetic to present a symmetrical structure, and the most direct reflection is the design of the three top drawers. A big drawer in the middle and two small drawers on both sides. The consistent expression of the modelling that drawer surface concave and convex is integral style. Three matte metal retro handlebars make the better using experience. Exquisite and attentive design revealed from these details.
- Ample Storage Space: The part of the drawers is of limited height, the overall design of this console table is compact. in that case, the bottom shelf got large space to accommodate plenty of daily supplies. The load-bearing capacity of the bottom shelf is 66 lbs, and the amount can bear most things in your daily life. The bearing weight of each drawer is 17 lbs, and suitable for files or books, or some tools. Flat tabletop is a perfect place to support decorations and lamps, the load-bearing capacity of tabletop is up to 220 lbs.
- Simple Assembly & Dimensions: After realizing the functional and aesthetic merits of this console table, there’s one more surprise for you here, the installation steps for this console table are so simple that you only need to link the legs and bottom board together after taking the parts out of the package. It is as simple. You can enjoy the charm of this console table. Dimension of this product is 50″L x 15″W x 30″H.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight||50″L x 15″W x 30″H, 35.6 LBS|
|Package Dimensions & Weight||53″L x 20″W x 15″H, 41 LBS|
|Drawer Interior Dimensions||9.2″L x 10.7″W x 4″H|
|Shelf Dimension||47.6″L x 13.6″w x 1.2″H|
|Weight Capacity||Tabletop: 220 LBS|
Bottom shelf: 66 LBS
Drawer: 17 LBS
|Product Name||Console Table|
|Material||Solid wood frame and legs|
Tabletop and bottom shelf: 20 mm
Legs: 45*45 mm
|Assembly Required||20 min|
|Additional Tools Required||All tools included|
|Care & Maintance||1. Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.|
2. Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.
Additional Information: Classic Retro Style Console Table With Three Top Drawers And Bottom Shelf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Do you support shipping out of America?
No, We support shipping to the United States only(NOT including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico).
2. How long can I get the furniture?
Normally, It takes 1-2 weeks.
For “non-oversized products”, If you want to know the exact arrival date, please call FedEx/UPS(we will mail you the tracking number, and you also check our “Order Tracking” page) : FedEx: 800-463-3339, UPS: 800-742-5877.
For “oversize products”, the logistics company(eg: CEVA Logistics) will contact you before they deliver, and you can choose a delivery date.
3. Are your warehouses in the U.S.?
Yes, we have several warehouses in the West and East.
4. Is your shipping fee free?
Yes, no min purchase requirement.
5. Is there any tax?
6. Do you supply signature services?
Yes, for “oversize products”, it is included in the price. for “non-oversized products”, it’s an optional service, charged by package.